Friday, September 7, 2012

LET IT GO AND GET GOING

How Fit Can You Get


EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY
To Get Started on............     

Really it does not matter does it? Believe me, I know since I have been talking about doing this for a long time. I bet you think I am talking about this blog. Not really this is just a vehicle for me to write about my experiences and share what is on my mind. Since I really do not talk that much and really did not start talking until I was around 3 years old I am told, I find this therapeutic. After some starts and stops I finally got started and it feels like a pressure valve was released. Why fitness you ask, well it is what I do, know and love. I have a great well of experience and knowledge about this topic and as I write I realize how much I forgot.

So I encourage you to get started on whatever it is. What is stopping you? For me it was the fear that no one would be interested and not everyone is and that is okay. The feedback is good even when it is negative without being constructive. I want your opinions, questions and constructive criticism. Even the negative is okay as I realize you may be frustrated with whatever you have not started yet and the knot of inertia is blocking the positive. Maybe I can support your dream as well. 

The blocks seem to come out of nowhere but they are rooted in the part of the brain that somehow remembers all of our failures. All the times we did not win, that long walk back to your seat after the pretty girl or handsome boy said no and your current haters. As I told my daughter recently, you have to find a way to let it go. Easy to say but harder to do I know. What I told her is to start with forgiveness of yourself. It seems to always start there and move to forgive others as well. Sure it does not come without scars but they heal unless we keeping picking at the wound whether explicitly or implicitly. Let the scab fall off unabated and let it go.

So get up, get started on that thing that fills your heart with joy and puts a smile on your face. If it feels like work it is. Your thing will not fell like work no matter how difficult it may seem to others. If you take a look at the numbers I posted, even for a light workout, add up to moving tons of metal each day. Now most people would say that is work, but for me, it is the best time of the day for me. Only thanking God for being awake one more time is better. So when you find it, and know it is for you, I hope you have put down the baggage so you may pick up your love. LET IT GO.

REMEMBER CHIT CHAT WON’T BURN FAT

NOR WILL IT HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR DREAMS

GET UP GET MOVING AND GOOD LUCK


Jay


No comments: