What is in this Product?
Ferrous Sulfate side affects
- Normally prescribed by a physician
- severe stomach pain
- bloody diarrhea
- coughing up blood
- vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- may be fatal to a child (who is more likely to eat this crap)
- Synthetic form of vitamin B which can be acquire by eating real food
- may cause severe allergic reaction resulting in severe itching and/or difficulty breathing.
- Most likely to contain impurities
- is hydrolyzed corn syrup an easily absorb carbohydrate that results in blood sugar spikes which eventually may result in insulin resistance.
Mono Sodium Gluconate
- headaches/ migraines
- heart palpitation/chest pain
Is a laxative and under the following conditions may cause severe kidney failure:
- if you are constipated which is exactly why you may take this. No sense whatsoever.
- if you are dehydrated
- if you have pre existing kidney condition
- if you have heart failure
- if you have stomach or bowel issues like colitis
- if you have severe stomach pain (another reason why people take laxatives)
- some patients not at risk suffered severe kidney problems